Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output:||6x35A & 4x310V||Guarantee:||3 Years|
protection relay testing training,
relay protection tester
rief instructions for templates installation and usage method:
1. Decompressing the "template_V3.x.x.zip" file under the "template" folder.
The "template" folder under the root directory of KRT software.
2. Run KRT software, choose "Open" from "Test center" tab.
3. Find and open a template file (.KRT format) according the relay model which under testing.
4. Press "Test Object" button review the parameters of test object settings.
5. If want import new parameters from a relay exported "XRIO" parameters settings, press the "Edit" button entry to the Test Object converter. then choose "Import" from "File" menu.
6. Select and load the relay exported file (*.xrio), into the "import setting" window, select the filter with the largest number can be imports.
7. Waitting for the importing process to be complete.
8. Check the Auxiliry nodes of the "Test Object converter" to update any parameters needed of the testing.
9. After finish the imports, press "Save and Exit" back to "Test Object" window.
10. The newest import settings at the lower left side, no used old object can delete with "Del" button.
11. Save all import settings and exit to the test center.
12. Add test modules to performing the test.
13. Use "Save" button to save the test result to a "XML" format for review and future analysis and playback, or use the "report" button to generate a "RTF" printable report file. (Strong recommended use the "XML" format as the saved report, it can easily regenerate the "RTF" format for printing)
14. Use "Save" button at "Test center" area to saves currently object settings to customize template for future use purpose.
Contact Person: Yana